Upstream Energy Runs on Quorum MOSAIC
Trust two decades of proven experience helping upstream oil and gas companies maximize cash flow and create greater value, while increasing efficiency for engineers, technicians, and managers.
A single source of truth for all core workflows
Quickly run sensitivities and scenarios
Standardize key corporate processes across different functional teams to gain clearer insight and better decisions through shared information.
Deliver immediate economic results to stakeholders with reserves management software that is accurate, secure, and auditable.
Rely on the fastest, most complete economic engine for the best decisions, at the right time, with the most accurate data.
Budget and Planning
Create confidence in budget, planning, and forecasting across teams to drive greater insight throughout your business.
Focus on critical decisions that support your business strategy through efficient reserves tracking and reporting, review, and reforecasting of capital.
From startups to the largest E&P leaders, 100+ companies of all sizes rely on our integrated solution for reserves management software, petroleum economics software, budgeting, capital planning, and decline analysis. Here's why.
Our engineers only spend 30% of their time on data entry and manipulation, while the other 70% is dedicated to analyzing the data and finding ways to add value.
Dave Mombourquette, VP Business Development, Whitecap Resources, Inc.
Learn how Whitecap Resources increased efficiency and improved data accuracy with unified reserves and economics management software from Quorum.Read the Case Study
We power it all with a purpose-built platform.
myQuorum is the industry-leading, cloud-based, oil and gas software platform empowering companies to meet their long-term goals. It uses familiar Microsoft technologies; enables enterprise integration; drives faster deployment; and gives you access to clean, consistent, and consumable data; so you can:
Make decisions faster and confidently.
Collaborate more effectively.
Empower your users.
Lower your IT overhead.
Reduce workforce transition costs.
Enhance efficiency. Mitigate risk. Improve your bottom line.
From exploration to distribution, Quorum transforms every step of the energy value chain.
Trust a single source for data accuracy and real-time insights. Manage the entire lifecycle of assets, from GIS mapping to mobile lease acquisition and web-based lease management.
Drilling & Production
Accelerate decision making with a single source of truth. Connect the field to the back office for accurate production data, captured in the field and optimized in the cloud.
Gathering & Processing
Achieve operational excellence and maximize revenue. Manage complex allocation and settlement terms to minimize monthly close cycles and increase capacity utilization.
Plan, monitor, and execute the transportation of natural gas and liquids. Rely on a single platform to eliminate manual processes, improve scheduling, and optimize inventory.
Make quicker, more informed decisions to simplify supply and distribution operations. Gain a competitive edge with visibility into market impact on risk, supply, credit, and settlements.